Tuesday 24 September 2013

On my lovely table. . . .

There hasn't been much happening on my lovely table over the last week. The sewing I did on Friday is a secret until later this week, so no more photos until then.

One big project going on at our house is - packing!

No we are not moving, we are (hopefully) having a new central heating system fitted, starting next week. This means packing away all my fabric and craft stuff and putting it in the garage. 
No quick sewing projects or a bit of knitting - nothing.

Next week we will have no heating or hot water. . . 


So  I hope everyone else is having a crafty time but for me I will just have to make do with some 'craft shopping'. Yes we are going to Yarndale, this will lift my spirits!! 



3 comments:

  1. Lets hope it stays warm this next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel a bit panicky!! Every room in the house will have the floor up to put in new pipes and radiators. The dirt, the mess, the redecorating and cold weather!!!!

      Delete
  2. I hope the installation doesn't take too long! It's not fun trying to live around a construction project!

    ReplyDelete