Monday 16 September 2013

On my lovely table . . .

So this has been a busy week, the first full one back at work / school. My table has been quite full of clutter (which I haven't had the time or will to clear).

We took a trip to 'Toys R us' the other week and came home with an Airfix kit.


The construction took place over a few days (without photos) and then it was time for the painting. Above is a tank part blu-tacked to the top of a jam jar - to try and make it easy to paint.


Also on the table has been homework, luckily I haven't been asked to help (why have they changed the way they teach maths, I could do the old way. My answer are the same but the method. . . . well, I'll leave it to my daughter)


Then, of course the knitting saga continues. . . 

1 comment:

  1. The weather has changed you might need that hat sooner than you think....

    ReplyDelete