There has been some disasters along the way, several times I slipped stitches off the needles as I went and had to frantically try and recover them.
Occasionally there has been some 'taking back'.
There has been a lot of
I have half watched TV but followed nothing.. . . . .
(not to mention having to re-start the hat several times)
But I did finish it!!!!
So here is the hat modelled by my young assistant (before she dashed off to school)
Here is the hat with a well earned cup of tea and a 'never to be used again' pattern.
And finally here is the left over wool. I only used one 50g ball of the wool I bought, but before you say it, no I won't be knitting another out of the other ball!!