Thursday 1 September 2016

Butterfly House

Its a sad day today, its the last day of the summer holidays for my Daughter 
(My Son is off tomorrow, back to school Monday)


We needed to get out of the house.


My Daughter is 14 so when asked where do you want to go, she said 'Not bothered'
My Son is 10 so when asked where do you want to go, he said 'Ooh lets go to the butterfly house, I want a butterfly to land on me!!'


A little while later . . . 


After buying picnic stuff. . . . 


Having a quick lunch in the car. . . . 


Walking up the big hill . . . . 


Feeling super hot and overdressed. . . . . . 


After, what seemed like hours of trying . . . 


A butterfly did NOT land on my son!!!!


But we did have a lovely day.
The weather was perfectly clear and you could see the hills of the Lake District in the distance.


We have another day out planned for tomorrow after we send Daughter off to school !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment