Monday 7 September 2015

One more craft . . . . .

Well today started early . . . 2:15 to be precise.
Yes I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep.
The worry of back to school and work, I think.


The children both got away to school and I left for work.
I spent a bit of time gazing out of the shop window, watching the Tour of Britain.


Whilst out the postman called . . . . yes it was a parcel.


So, sat in the garden with my cup of tea, do you want to see what it is?


Oh yes its another project!!

This was a lovely prize / give-away from over at nine to five.

Lino cutting and printing is a craft I've fancied doing for a while after stumbling on Geninnes Art Blog ages ago. Now I'm going to look at the library online to see if I can reserve a book!!

Once again a big thanks to Nine to Five!!!



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad it turned up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again!! I'm setting off to work early, via the library, looking for a book for beginners. Sarah

      Delete
  2. How wonderful, something I have never tried my hand at since leaving school many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember printing at school, I think I did a hot air balloon. I'm really looking forward to having another go (it's also many moons since I was at school). Sarah

      Delete