Thursday 17 September 2015

Getting some help.

This week I am working with a new assistant.
I hoped it would speed along a new project I'm working on.


Using the grey fabric from the quilt show, I'm going to make a runner for my bed.
Just big enough to cover our feet, for the winter ahead. (that give me a good deadline!!)


I did the drawing of the stars, whilst my assistant checked on the rabbits and guinea pig.


I did the ironing whilst my assistant busied herself in the lounge/front room.


I did the sewing together whilst my assistant checked for post. 


I did the ironing whilst my assistant  . . . . . 


Relaxed in the middle of the kitchen, always just where you want to walk.
Deciding to move just as your stepping over her!!!


Maybe I shouldn't expect her to do much work, she is after all on her holidays!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a truly amazing assistant. Great post, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete