Thursday 18 August 2016

Lancaster Canal part 3

Today my Daughter went to see some friends, so it was just the two of us at home.
Me and my Son!!


I have lots to do at home, all jobs and all pretty mundane.


So we packed our lunch, loaded up our bikes and set off for the Lancaster Canal.



Whilst I sat in the shade (it was very hot!!) my Son fed the ducks some of his donut.
(I realise this isn't healthy for the ducks, but hey ho it was only a bit)


The route today took us from Barton Grange Garden centre to bridge 64
 (where the A6 crosses the canal).
Then we cycled back down the A6.


In total we did about 7.5 miles, in the baking heat and we're both shattered.


1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by your stamina, but such a lovely way to spend quality time with your son.

    ReplyDelete