Sunday 8 February 2015

Get Knotted!!!

The other day I finally got round to taking down the Summer Bunting. It looked pretty sad so in a moment of madness before school I attempted to wash it.


All was going well until I stupidly thought 'Ooh I think it could do with a final rinse in the machine'

Did I worry about it getting tangled? 


So the photo above show what not to do with bunting.

The point to the post, when I finally get to it is. . . .  .
The above photo is January.
A tangled mess of worries, thankfully nothing major, but worries all the same.

So hello to February, please be nice.

3 comments:

  1. Dose look a little sad doesn't it, hope Febuary is kinda to you, open the door and let the sun in...
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a bit of SAD (Seasonal affective disorder), nothing major maybe more melancholy. I have high hopes for February and March. Sarah

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, that looks like it's going to take some time to unravel! I hope February is a happier month for you. x

    ReplyDelete