Monday 27 August 2018

Week Five - GCSE Results

Week five started out with lots of washing. Going away is great but the washing mountain when you get home can be quite a challenge!

So the early part of the week was filled with washing & work, all thoughts on Thursday.

GCSE Results day.


My Daughter worked really hard and she got the results she wanted. Hallelujah.
She even got a couple of the new grade 9's.

Whilst she went off to enrol at college, me and the smallish boy headed for the cake shop!

For lots of our family celebrations we have a Lathams cake, this time it was Mississippi Mud Pie.

On route we got my Daughter a couple of plants to add to her growing collection and the boy had two ice creams (he took advantage of my good mood)


In other, less exciting news, I bought some fabric.
The three on the right I already had and with the addition of the three on the left I plan to make a hexi blanket.

Bold clashing colours are not normally my thing, so well see how I go. . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter on her exam results, hope she has a wonderful time at college.

    Thanks for mentioning the garden centre in one of your previous posts, we've driven past on the way to Lancaster plenty of times but next time we'll stop by, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete