Thursday 9 August 2018

Week two of the school holidays

The second week of the holidays and I'm feeling guilty!!

Monday morning, lots of drawings to do and my Son is glued to 'technology'.

Massive case of 'Mum Guilt' 


So after a late lunch we headed to there favourite Ice cream destination.
Then a quick stop at my favourite garden centre and I purchased a beautiful note book.


Tuesday was pretty much the same, drawing all morning, Son on technology and Penny the dog - bored. More 'Mum Guilt'.


We took Penny to the local country park, fresh air for all.
(and we spotted two deer)


Wednesday and Thursday I had to go to my second job, more Mum Guilt.

Friday was a complete disaster, even starting drawing at 7.30am didn't help. I was still at it at gone 6.00 o'clock.

By 6.30 the computer was off and my home office was closed.

Fingers crossed for week three of the holidays, please, no more Mum Guilt!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I don't have the holidays to worry about anymore. I have the joy of helping out with Grandchildren which is so much easier.

    ReplyDelete