Sunday 2 September 2018

Week Six - The End of the Holidays.

The final week of the holidays.

Where has the time gone?


This week my twin nieces celebrated there 1st birthday. Its so lovely buying for two especially after the health scare they had earlier in the year.


On Thursday we combined some school stationary shopping with a trip to the beach.


Penny couldn't be persuaded into the water, so no smelly wet dog in the car for the journey home!!


On Friday I visited the Great Northern Quilt Show in Harrogate.
I invited the children but they decided to stay home (I think they said 'Do we have to go?')


I bought some fabric and a dress pattern. I've not really done any dress making before, so I'll need some quite time to get my head around the pattern!


Tomorrow my Daughter starts college, so this weekend I feel like I've washed all her clothes ready for the final fashion decision in the morning. 
I've double checked my Sons uniform, bag and stationary for Tuesday, starting year 8.
I've got lots of my hexi quilt done, hopefully I'll continue this week.
We've also taken in our house guest for the week, my Mum and Dads dog Libby.

So, back to work, school and college - roll on half term. . . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment