Thursday 4 June 2015

Blue tits and jam jars.

Days 4


Today our 'wild thing' was out of our control. We've had a Blue tit family nesting in our bird box and they where very close to fledging. Just as I was about to start the mower to cut our grass I spotted Mr/Mrs Blue tit fussing around in the undergrowth. When I had a closer look I spotted the two tiny chicks. 


So our wild thing was to quietly watch the Blue tit family, they are super cute chicks!


In other news, I've had a small change around in our fire hole!!

I have a small collection of jam jars under my sink, I know its a unusual thing to collect but hey ho.

So with some left over paint I painted the inside of the jars. Then using a sandwich bag as a liner I planted a succulent in each jar. To add a little sparkle I put some gold stripes of paper around each one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment