Saturday 16 May 2015

Biscuits and Bluebells

This mornings job was to make biscuits for a Frozen themed birthday party tomorrow. Luckily I had a snowflake biscuit cutter. So sixty or so biscuits later we decided to head out for a walk
(the icing and decorating will be in the morning before we set off for the party)


We stayed pretty local and went to see the bluebells at Brock Bottoms.




Everything looks so fresh and green.


We had a look at the ruins of the cotton spinning mill.




 Its great to be outdoors with the sun on your face.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, a great walk. I totally agree it is wonderful to be outdoors again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being outdoors but it's still a bit chilly!! It doesn't feel like mid May.

      Delete
  2. It is! And May has to be the prettiest time of year doesn't it? All the green and the wildflowers...
    I'm glad you saw those bluebells and I love the photos.
    S :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bluebells are beautiful and the wild garlic smells delicious!! I try to go to the bluebell woods every year and take a photo of the children under the same tree. I really should gather together the photos, it would be lovely to look back and see the changes. Sarah

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos - Bluebells seem to be featured on a lot of blogs at the moment. I took a walk on Friday with my camera and also took pictures of bluebells. I will have to post some on my blog. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete