Monday 29 April 2013

On my lovely table. . .

Sorry but there is nothing on my lovely table to blog about. This week has all been work, work, work... Normally I would take some snaps at the end of a busy week to give an idea of the week, but not this week.


Sadly my camera had an accident. If you didn't already know - cameras and sand do not mix.

After all the work this week, I decided we needed a little trip out. So we headed to the beach. As we headed back to the car the camera slipped off my wrist and landed on soft sand. The camera was switched off (so the lens was closed) but sand had got into the lens.

Do you want to see some of the final pictures?







So fingers crossed for a better week.

5 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad we have all had camera accidents, mine got dropped into a lake once! Hope you have a better week this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Your pictures are gorgeous, but I sorry the camera got sandy - I'm sure these things can be fixed.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! those pictures are fantastic too! hope you get a new one soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a nice time in St Annes even if your camera did bear the brunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful pictures, even if you ended up sacrificing your camera to get them! Hope you get it fixed!

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete