Wednesday 23 December 2015

Take them out. . . . .

Don't worry, when I say take them out, I don't mean in a gangster sort of way (yet)


Today I did take the children out, well the sun was shining!!


We headed up to Beacon Fell Country Park.


Have you ever been? It really is beautiful and you can see for miles. 


Unfortunately, like many things, its under threat.
Cuts, cuts, cuts . . . . . If you would like to sign the on line petition here is the link.


Today was the only sun on the weather forecast for the next few days.
So stay dry & warm and enjoy Christmas 2015.


7 comments:

  1. I love Beacon Fell, first thing we do when we get to the top is look for Blackpool Tower. I didn't know it was under threat, we visit Wycoller and Spring Wood too, they're great places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty clear today, I always curse not taking binoculars!!! Then I really could see for miles!! Sarah

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

      Delete
  3. We've never been to Beacon Fell despite it not being that far away. Will have to make the effort now and check out that link too. Have a lovely Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete