Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas stuff . . . . .

 Christmas chaos, well not really but the house is in chaos.
(Although my Son has been kind and created a path through the Lego so that I can get to the window to draw the curtains later, hes soooo kind)

I've been creating lots of snipping's with my 'Christmas paper crafts'


We've done some baking. . . . . well Miss did some baking.
(look how well the oven reflects the huge washing pile, that was my treat for this morning!!)


I've done more cutting and made some simple star garlands.


We've also done the standard - school party, Christmas card deliveries, running round like a headless chicken thing and when the rain breaks this afternoon (yes I'm sure it will) we are going out looking for greenery . . . . . . what was that for?. . . . . ooh yes to make a 'Christmas table greenery display thingy'



3 comments:

  1. Hi Loving your Christmas paper crafts, and wanted to wish you and your family Happy Christmas and new Year...
    Amanda XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, I keep popping over to your blog, hope your well. Best wishes for Christmas and the new year. Sarah

      Delete
  2. Love the reindeer on the door, it looks amazing. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete