Friday 2 May 2014

I am still here. . . .

Sorry I've become a bit of an erratic blogger!! The sunny weather draws me out of the house and not always with my camera.

There has been a bit of sewing going on over the last week. Not all by me. . . .


Yes this is my little boy having a go with the sewing machine!


With a bit of help we made an extra PE bag for school, to keep his football kit in.


Also this past week I got a bee in my bonnet about tunic tops.
On a flying visit to our local sewing shop I picked up the exact pattern I'd been debating online.


The pattern instructions where really easy to follow. 


The Tunic came together really quickly, but. . . 


The neck line felt high for me, this is just a personal choice, so I had to do a bit of an adjustment.
You can see my dis-solvable pen marks above just before I stated to cut!!
Unfortunately the pen didn't disappear so I've had to wash it before I can take some photos.

You know when I was looking for patterns I did spot another I quite liked. . . . .

Just a couple of clicks and then just wait for the postman!!!

1 comment:

  1. Liking the patterns you have chosen to sew, isn't it great been out doors in the nice weather...
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete