Saturday 27 July 2019

The Show is over . . .

On Thursday 18th of July I set up my stall at the Royal Lancashire show!


The marque was huge, it included the celebrity kitchen and the food stalls 
(plenty to snack on during the day)


Our little area was the craft demonstration corner. I was with two other local ladies, so lots of chatting and laughing (and talk of visiting gin alley, just outside our tent)


The three days where long, we had to be onsite early and not able to leave until all the show visitors had gone.


I drank lots of coffee, talked to lots of people, handed out cards and sold a few animals. 


Sunday night, after unpacking the car I did have a glass of wine (or two)



2 comments:

  1. Your table looked wonderful, sounds like a very successful few days.

    ReplyDelete