Thursday 11 July 2019

Madness inJuly

I feel like time is going at double speed.
July is whizzing by.


So far in July I've organised my Animal head fabric.


I've bought a freemotion foot for my sewing machine.
(Practice is needed or I need a simpler name)


I've made some more animals.


I'm trying to get organised for The Royal Lancashire Show.
(I have a stall in the craft tent, come and say hello)


I've started a new product for my stall, something linked to animals but more pocket money friendly than a animal head.


I've perfected the art of cutting out circles. . . . . . . 


I've drunk a lot of tea and made a lot of lists.


And lastly, I've had some fabric printed (Woven Monkey) to make into shopping bags, also for the show.

If you want to keep up-to-date, follow me on Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric, such a great idea to make bags. A wonderful promotion tool.

    ReplyDelete