Monday 11 March 2019

Lots of sewing. . . . .

This week I finished my first Fox!


So we had a trip to the fabric store with a new animal in mind.
My Daughter spotted some fabric, then the question ' Are we doing anything on Sunday?'
Me 'No, I don't think so. Why?' 
Daughter 'I'd really like a pleated skirt'


She said 'It's easy, I've looked on Youtube'


All afternoon she had me working on the skirt. She is a taskmaster, I hardly had any breaks!!


I've done lots of sewing, quilts, cushions, simple dresses and lots of animal heads, but nothing with a zip. So out came the sewing bible.


We just need to add a fastener above the zip but my Boss/Assistant/Daughter is at college today so I'm having a break from the skirt.
 (I couldn't be bothered finding the right coat hanger, so the skirt is just pinned onto the hanger)



1 comment:

  1. Well done you for having a go at something you haven't tackled before. A job well done.

    ReplyDelete