Friday 22 March 2019

Another catch up

Following on from my Fox, Oliver, I bought yet more fabric. . . . 


So with black and white fabric, we now have Hugo the Panda Bear.


We have Baxter the Polar bear (he looks pretty serious in his photo)


I've also spent the morning looking for chicken beak fabric . . . .


Then made a whole clutch of chickens!!  


Then by special request I made a Badger for the local Scout group ( There mascot is a badger)


And although I named him Colin (great name for a badger!!) the Scouts are re-naming him Brock.
Doesn't he look great wearing his neckerchief?


And finally I had a post delivery on Sunday!
My post had travelled around the town, eventually arriving at my brothers
 (My Sister in Law has the same name as me).

It was a lovely letter from my Friend in Sweden with some Swedish chocolate called Plopp.
(It was quite spooky as my brother arrived with the letter just before we set off to Ikea)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the badger, even more so with his neckerchief, what a great mascot.

    ReplyDelete