Friday 21 April 2017

Only a week ago . . . . .

Over Christmas my Brother announced that he and his partner had set a date, they had booked to get married on Easter Saturday!!!


They had lots of plans, which included using our Dads car as 'The Wedding Car'


This time last week, my Niece, my Sisters, my Mum and myself became 'Wedding Florists'


Luckily we only had the car to decorate!!! 


The Bride looked  beautiful and her bouquet was perfect.


After the church we all followed the wedding car, high up onto the fell to the reception! 


The weather was glorious, blue sky and uninterrupted views of the Ribble Valley



 Lots of lovely food, great company, lots of laughter, dancing and speeches!!!



We had an amazing time.


My Brother had organised an Irish Kaylee band!!
(Once I've had a glass of wine my ability to tell left from right is reduced even further, so following instructions . . . . . well it wasn't easy)


The sun shone late into the evening. . . . 
 

The wine flowed. . . . . 


And the dancing continued late into the night!!


Sadly my little Penny had to stay at home. . . . . I'm sure she would have been well behaved.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing day, congratulations to them both.

    ReplyDelete