Monday 9 November 2015

Squeezing in some sewing

Way back in September, I visited the Great Northern Quilt Show
I came home with 'plans', yes I was going to sew, I had a project!!!



I did make a small start, but then work got in the way, so my sewing moved down my list of priorities.


I joined Instagram and filled all my spare time with . . . . . . well just looking at pictures.


Luckily my sewing project was on a tray on the floor in the front room. Yes I've moved it for essential vacuuming (granted not often!!)


We enjoyed the fine weather on Friday for a toasty bonfire and fireworks


Then the weather was in my favour and we where house bound on Sunday . . . . so Yes I did some sewing.


Back to work today and back on Instagram. . . . . . I really should get back to the sewing.







No comments:

Post a Comment