Wednesday 27 February 2013

I've finished!!

On the return trip from Hornby Castle we called at a fabric shop in Lancaster. I bought a small selection of fabric for a project I was storing in my head.

First I drew up the plan, do you want a look?


After spending lots of time on my drawing (ahem!) I then started the cutting.


Sewing it all back together and ironing all the seams.


A little bit of evening hand sewing. (The photo shows just how bad the light is, its like sewing in a cave!!)


And finally the big reveal, well not so big. Its a little pram/car seat quilt, obviously for a little girl.


Then over to my assistant....


Sorry for the photo quality, the colour's look lovely in real life.

This mini quilt along with loads of other stuff will be going on sale in a local library for the month of March. 
(If I get a move on and get it ready!!!)




1 comment: