Monday 30 December 2019

The final post of the year.

Well, I can't  believe we're at the end of the year.


December has flown by and my sewing machine has hardly stopped. 


I decided that in between making lots of animals, I'd make a fabric gingerbread house.
But not just a gingerbread house, a Moomin Gingerbread house!!


Being self employed for the last ten years plus (As a Design Engineer) I don't normally have a 'works Christmas do'.
But this year I took my social media expert (My Daughter) out for a coffee and we called it the Fabric Taxidermy works Christmas do.


I photographed this little lot for an upcoming exhibition.


With my daughters help, we made lots of origami stars.


I finished the Moomin House and made some tiny Moomins.


And we did lots of Christmas Movie nights.


We did a little bit of sale shopping.


And in preparation for next year I bought a new calendar and diary.
My new mantra - I will be organised in 2020.


This image of our Christmas table, makes Christmas look easy at our house but it isn't.
Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and we've had a lovely time. But behind lots of lovely Christmas images life goes on and not everything in life is smiley!

So looking forward to 2020, all I wish for is a healthy year for all my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment