Thursday 10 October 2019

September into October

Well its been a while since I did any Blogging, but I've been busy.


Lots of sewing has gone on!


The animals above have been packed up ..... 


and taken to Lancaster.



They are now part of the Wintertide exhibition at Arteria in Lancaster.
I'm so excited to be part of something so special.


In other (not so exciting) news, Me and Penny have attempted to do more walking.
I'm thinking we need some all weather gear because we've had some pretty wet walks so far.


My lovely little garden still has a bit of colour.


And finally, after 9 1/2 years of pink curtains in our living room (previous owners curtains)
I've made some new ones!! 
The window is extra wide, so I've 'adjusted' two pairs of curtains to make one pair of BIG curtains.




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new things at Arteria, lovely to know you're part of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they have such beautiful things on display I'm so happy to be part of the exhibition. Sarah

      Delete